Trigger Github Actions using a Configu Webhook
Learn how to trigger a GitHub workflow from a webhook invocation.
- Access permissions to create a WebHook for Github Actions.
- Configu Cloud organization with admin permissions (if you donn't have an account, get one free here)
Create a Configu Webhook
- Define your target workflow payload URL:
- Customize your header to include an
Authorizationheader with your GitHub personal access token. Example:
- Customize your payload to contain the data you need, for this example: you will need to send the following payload data:
refis the branch that contains the workflow definition
inputsis the data that the workflow will use that is sent from the webhook