Create a Slack Webhook
Learn how to send Activity Log events to a Slack channel.
- Access permissions to create an Incoming WebHook for your Slack workspace.
- Configu Cloud organization with admin permissions
Create a Slack Incoming WebHook
For this integration to work, you'll need a Slack Incoming WebHook. Browse to that URL and follow the steps.
Get your target payload URL which looks something like this:
The standard way is by enabling incoming webhooks on a custom app you installed on your Slack workspace and creating a webhook as such:
Create a Configu Webhook
- Browse to the Webhooks page (/integrations/webhooks) in your Confgu Cloud organization.
- Create a new webhook using the Slack Payload URL you obtained in the previous step.
- Customize your payload to include a
textproperty with some message, and then click Create. Explore the Full Webhooks documentation.